- If 30 days have gone by since you’ve received your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return: Items must be unworn/unused and in their original condition/packaging with all tags attached.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards
We DO NOT provide free Returns / Exchanges regarding size, color, or a change in mind.
- The seller(andar) is not responsible for the costs that arise from a simple ‘change in mind’.
Therefore, if the customer still wants to return their products for a refund, will have to pay for your own return label for returning items to our logistics center in South Korea (at whichever carrier is most convenient).
- When the customer decides to return items, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then the return address will be sent to you via email.
Return process is as follows:
The customer pays for the return label, and sends the returns via any carrier company most convenient, to the return address received via email. Then our logistics center in South Korea confirms the conditions of your sent items. After that, if the items are in good condition, your refund request is accepted.
(If you're returning items over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you if your return is accepted or declined. This process can take up to 1-3 business days.
If your return is accepted, your refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
Note that refunds can take up to 7-10 business days to appear on your bank account.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If any item is found to be defective or damaged, please contact our customer service center and we will help you out further, regarding the exchange process.
**In this case, please remember to attach photos or videos as proof in your email.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org